1. Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Heat broiler.
2. Cook 6 slices of the bacon in a medium-size nonstick skillet over medium heat, 7 minutes. Set aside. Chop remaining 2 slices uncooked turkey bacon and place in large bowl.
3. Add ground turkey, fried onions, 2 tablespoons of the barbecue sauce, the Worcestershire and the black pepper to bacon in bowl. Stir to evenly blend. Divide mixture into 6 patties.
4. Grill hamburger patties for 6 minutes. Flip over; continue to grill an additional 5 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted into center of burgers registers 160 degrees . Meanwhile, broil English muffins for 3 minutes, turning once.To serve:
5. Place a burger on each muffin bottom. Top each with 1 tablespoon of the remaining barbecue sauce and 1 slice cooked bacon, broken in half. Add muffin top and serve.