1. Mix flour, Parmesan, parsley and pepper in plastic food-storage bag.
2. Combine basil, olives, pine nuts, 2 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar, capers, garlic and red pepper in a bowl. Beat eggs in shallow dish.
3. Coat cutlets in flour mixture, shaking off excess. Dip in eggs.
4. Heat remaining tablespoon oil and butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add cutlets, working in batches if necessary; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until cooked through and browned. Remove to platter; keep warm.
5. Cook tomato in skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, until softened. Add basil mixture; cook 1 minute, until just warmed through.
6. To serve, spoon tomato-basil mixture over cutlets. Garnish with basil, if desired. Serve immediately.