Choose sweet or hot turkey sausage to roast with the sweet peppers, onion, fennel, and tomato. Serve the delicious medley over spaghetti.
1. Pour oil into large roasting pan or 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Place pan in oven while heating to 425 degrees F.
2. Add peppers, onions, fennel, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper to hot pan; toss with oil.
3. Bake in 425 degree F oven 15 minutes.
4. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Prick sausages all over with fork. Add to skillet; brown all over, 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Remove pan from oven. Reduce heat to 375 degrees F. Add tomato to pan. Put sausages on top.
6. Bake in 375 degree F oven 30 minutes or until sausages are cooked. Serve over 1/2 cup cooked spaghetti per serving.