Servings: 12 Prep 5 mins Bake 350°F 10 mins
- 24 clam shell halves (about 2 inches)
- 2 cans (6.5 ounces each) minced clams, undrained
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2/3 cup seasoned sodium-free bread crumbs
- 1 ounce diced turkey pepperoni (about 1/4 cup)
- Lemon wedges
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place clam shells on baking sheet.
2. Combine 2 cans undrained clams, garlic and bread crumbs in small bowl. Spoon about 1 tablespoon clam mixture into each clam shell. Sprinkle with pepperoni.
3. Bake in 350 degree F oven until heated through, about 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 60, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 9, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 305, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.