Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins Chill 2 hrs or overnight Cook 6 mins to 7 mins
- 1 20 ounce package three cheese tortellini
- 2 ounces sliced Genoa salami, cut into thin strips
- 2 ounces sliced provolone cheese, cut into thin strips
- 2 ounces sliced roast turkey, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped mixed sweet peppers
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
1. Cook tortellini following package directions. Drain and place in large bowl.
2. Stir in salami, provolone, turkey, olives and sweet peppers.
3. In a small bowl, mix vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth and salt is dissolved. Gradually drizzle in the olive oil while whisking continuously. Stir in chopped oregano.
4. Stir dressing into the tortellini mixture. Toss to coat.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 261, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 26, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 10, sodium (mg): 449, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.