Servings: 4 Slow Cook on LOW for 41/2 hours
- 2 leeks (white parts only), cleaned and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide pieces
- 1 pkg (8 oz) sliced mushrooms
- 2 pounds turkey breast cutlets
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet (0.7 oz) mushroom gravy mix
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, such as Chardonnay
- Fresh thyme sprigs for garnish (optional)
1. In a 5-quart slow cooker, combine leeks and mushrooms. Season turkey with salt and pepper. Place in slow cooker on top of vegetables.
2. In a small bowl, stir together soup, gravy mix and wine until smooth. Pour over turkey.
3. Cook on LOW for 31/2 to 41/2 hours.
4. Garnish with thyme, if desired.
Tip For easy cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.