Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 pound uncooked ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas (warmed)
- 8 tablespoons shredded lettuce
- 8 tablespoons diced tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
1. In a large saute pan cook turkey and onion over medium-high heat until turkey is browned. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together the chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, salt, and cayenne pepper. Add to turkey mixture along with water. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Fill tortillas with turkey mixture and add lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 162, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 47, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 14, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 13, vit. A (IU): 729, vit. C (mg): 4, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 3, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 16, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 245, Potassium (mg): 260, calcium (mg): 71, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.