Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins Slow Cook 6 hrs to 8 hrs
- 1 20.8 ounce package ground turkey
- 2 carrots, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 hamburger buns
1. In slow cooker bowl, stir together ground turkey, carrots, onion, celery, garlic, tomato paste, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, paprika and dry mustard. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours, stirring turkey mixture halfway through cooking time.
2. Stir in salt. Spoon 1/3 cup of the turkey mixture on each bun and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 226, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 39, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 29, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 383, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.