Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Bake 400°F 12 mins Grill 9 mins
- 6 medium mushrooms (about 1/4 pound), trimmed and cleaned
- 1 20.8 ounce package ground turkey
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 salt
- 1/4 black pepper
- 1 12 ounce package frozen ciabatta rolls (such as Alexia)
- 8 slices (3 ounces) Cracker Barrel Mediterranean-flavored cheddar cheese
- 1 plum tomato, cored and sliced
- Sweet potato fries (optional)
1. Heat grill to medium-high heat. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Pulse mushrooms in food processor or finely chop them by hand. Transfer to a bowl and add ground turkey, grated onion, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix gently and shape into 8 patties, each about 3 inches in diameter.
2. Bake rolls at 400 degrees F for 12 minutes or as per package directions. Split in half. Grill patties 3 to 4 minutes. Flip over and grill an additional 3 to 4 minutes. Top each with a slice of cheese and grill 1 minute.
3. Transfer burgers to split rolls and top each with a slice of tomato. Serve with sweet potato fries, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 556, Fat, total (g): 25, chol. (mg): 130, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 42, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 40, sodium (mg): 983, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.