1. Place flour in a shallow dish and eggs in a second dish. In a third dish, whisk together cracker meal, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
2. Season turkey with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and coat with flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg and coat with cracker meal mixture.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey and cook 3 minutes per side, in batches if necessary. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
4. Add chicken broth to skillet and bring to a simmer, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan. Reduce heat to low and stir in sour cream, dill and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Stir until smooth and slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
5. To serve, spoon some of the sauce over the turkey and serve with lemon wedges, green beans and cooked noodles, if desired.