Chunks of meaty portobella mushrooms lend a robust, earthy taste to this creamy chicken and pasta casserole recipe.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1-/2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cook pasta following package directions. Drain.
3. Cut sliced mushrooms into 1/2-inch pieces. In a medium-size saucepan, heat oil and butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are softened. Sprinkle flour over mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
4. Gradually stir in milk and cream. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in salt, pepper and turkey.
5. Mix pasta, mushroom and turkey mixture and 1/2 cup of the cheese blend in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of cheese over top.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.