Servings: 30 Yield: 30 pieces
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup jarred chutney
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas or 6 pieces lavash bread
- 12 red-leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 pound thin-sliced smoked turkey
- 1 seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 - 4 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Black pepper to taste
1. Mix cream cheese and chutney in a food processor until smooth. Add pepper to taste.
2. Spread a thin layer of cream cheese to the edge of each tortilla. Top each with 2 lettuce leaves. Divide sliced turkey among the tortillas; layer each tortilla equally with cucumber and tomato.
3. Tightly roll up; wrap in damp paper towels and refrigerate several hours. To serve, cut each roll-up into 5 pieces.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 30; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 94, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 15, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 10, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 247, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.