Servings: 12 Yield: 3 cups Active Time 10 mins Total Time 15 mins
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups turkey stock or broth
- 1/2 cup pan drippings from roasted turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the flour until well combined. Add the turkey stock and pan drippings all at once, stirring until smooth. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 1 minute more. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 56, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 4, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 223, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 11, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 140, Potassium (mg): 31, calcium (mg): 6, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.