- 1/3 cup light mayo
- 1/4 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked wholegrain rice blend
- 3/4 pound cooked turkey breast, shredded
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup sweetened dried cherries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. In a large bowl, whisk together mayo, yogurt, salt and pepper. Stir in rice, turkey, celery, cherries, walnuts and parsley.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 260, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 51, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 21, sodium (mg): 196, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.