Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Stand 1 hr Grill 4 mins
- 1 cup garden vegetable broth
- 1 cup quick-cooking bulgur (such as Bob's Red Mill)
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice plus 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound turkey cutlets
1. Bring vegetable broth to a boil. Pour over bulgur in a large bowl. Cover with plastic and let stand 1 hour.
2. Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high (alternately, you can use a large nonstick skillet). Toss bulgur with tomatoes, cucumber, feta, mint and parsley.
3. In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice and zest, garlic, honey, 1/4 tsp of the salt and 1/8 tsp of the pepper. While whisking, add oil in a stream.
4. Toss turkey with 2 tbsp of the dressing and season with remaining 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Coat cutlets with a spritz of nonstick cooking spray. Grill cutlets for 3 to 4 minutes, turning once (or saute over medium-high heat).
5. Toss bulgur mixture with remaining dressing . Serve turkey cutlets over tabbouleh.
- A hearty grain like bulgur keeps you satisfied longer, so you can use less of it.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 429, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 58, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 35, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 35, sodium (mg): 709, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.