- 2 cans (5 ounces each) tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons Ken's Lite Caesar salad dressing
- 1 head romaine lettuce, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup whole-wheat croutons
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine tuna, celery, scallions, mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons of salad dressing, breaking up tuna. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
2. In a large bowl, toss lettuce, croutons, cheese and remaining 4 tablespoons of dressing. Spoon salad onto 4 dinner plates and top with the tuna mixture.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 228, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 53, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 793, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.