Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Grill 6 mins
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon honey Dijon mustard
- 6 tuna steaks, 4 ounces each, about 1 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons Montreal Steak seasoning
- 6 large slices sourdough bread, about 2 ounces each, cut in half crosswise
- 1 small head of frisee
1. Heat gas grill to medium-high or coals in a charcoal grill to medium-hot. Lightly coat grill rack with oil or cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, parsley, shallot and mustard. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Rub both sides of tuna steaks with Montreal seasoning. Grill for 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
4. Spread top of each bread slice with 2 teaspoons of sour cream mixture. Sandwich a tuna steak and some frisee between bread slices and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 318, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 64, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 34, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 656, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.