- 2 cups frozen tropical fruit medley
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut or vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: Strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, coconut chips, shredded coconut
1. Place the tropical fruit, milk, yogurt, coconut, agave, and coconut extract in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into individual bowls and garnish with your choice of optional toppings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 210, Fat, total (g): 5, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 36, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 80, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.