Servings: 6 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins Microwave 2 mins
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 waffle cones (such as Keebler)
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup diced papaya
- 1 pint coconut gelato (such as Talenti Caribbean Coconut)
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
1. Place chocolate in a medium bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute and stir. Continue to microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after each, until smooth.
2. With a pastry brush, cover the inside and rims of waffle cones with melted chocolate. Allow chocolate to dry.
3. In a medium bowl, combine mango, pineapple and papaya. Fill each cone with 1/3 cup gelato and 1/2 cup fruit. Sprinkle toasted coconut over each and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 343, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 51, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 44, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.