Servings: 4 Total Time 35 mins
- 1 cup lower-sodium ketchup
- 1/2 15 ounce can tropical fruit salad, lightly pureed in food processor
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
1. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, mix ketchup, fruit, Worcestershire, mustard, and a pinch of salt. Cook for approximately 20 minutes to thicken, stirring often.
2. Preheat grill or a grill pan to medium-high. Toss chicken with olive oil and a dash of salt.
3. Grill chicken for 1 to 2 minutes. Turn and brush BBQ sauce on cooked side, cooking for an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Turn again and brush other side with BBQ sauce, cooking 1 to 2 minutes. Turn once more and finish cooking for about 1 to 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 323, Fat, total (g): 7, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 13, pro. (g): 37, sodium (mg): 367, calcium (mg): 32, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.