Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 3 mins
- 1/2 small seedless watermelon, rind removed, diced (4 cups)
- 1/2 honeydew melon, seeded, rind removed, diced (2 cups)
- 1/2 cantaloupe, seeded, rind removed, diced (2 cups)
- 3 ounces prosciutto, torn or cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons packed fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
1. Combine watermelon, honeydew and cantaloupe in a large bowl. Set aside. Syrup.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, lime juice, jalapenos and 2 tbsp water. Bring to a simmer over mediumhigh heat and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat, strain out jalapeno pieces and cool completely.
3. While syrup cools, add prosciutto, mint, salt and cayenne to melon in bowl. Pour syrup over salad and stir gently to combine.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 110, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 7, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 312, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.