Yield: 8 Prep 15 mins Cool 30 mins
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons to 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 16 ounce old-fashioned coleslaw mix (with extra carrots)
- 1 cup cup shredded red cabbage
- 3 scallions, chopped
1. Whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, lemon juice, sugar, dill, salt and pepper in a large glass or plastic bowl.
2. Stir in coleslaw mix, red cabbage and scallions until all vegetables are coated with dressing. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 96, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 11, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 362, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.