1. Heat oven to 350 degrees . Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with wax paper; coat paper.Cake
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder. In a large bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Slowly add 1/4 cup of the sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
3. In a separate large bowl, beat egg yolks with remaining 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp sugar and vanilla until thick, about 3 minutes. Fold in whites, then flour mixture. Pour batter into pan and spread to edges. Bake at 350 degrees for 27 minutes or until top springs back when pressed. Invert onto a wire rack and cool completely.Soaking Liquid
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut milk, condensed milk and fresh milk. Remove wax paper from cake and, with a wooden skewer, poke holes all over cake, 1 inch apart. Return cake to pan (upside down).
5. Slowly pour half of the soaking liquid over top, letting it seep into holes. Repeat (there will be some liquid sitting on top of the cake). Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.Frosting
6. Whip heavy cream and sugar on medium-high speed until mediumstiff peaks form. Spread over cake.