Servings: 4 Prep 25 mins Total Time 35 mins
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 ounces lime-flavored tortilla chips, crushed into crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 4 ounces tilapa fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 limes, one juiced and one quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 10 ounce package broccoli-slaw mix
- Salsa (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place a rack on a baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
2. Put the tortilla chip crumbs into a large zipper-lock bag. Place the egg in a shallow dish. Sprinkle fish fillets with 1/4 tsp. salt, then dip into the egg and transfer to the bag. Seal and shake until all fillets are coated. Transfer the fish to the prepared rack. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until crumbs are lightly browned and fish flakes easily.
3. In a medium bowl whisk together the juice of one lime, olive oil, and 1/4 tsp. salt. Add the broccoli slaw mix and toss. Serve with the fish, lime quarters, and, if using, the salsa.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 363, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 103, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 24, Monounsaturated fat (g): 6, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 28, vit. A (IU): 2160, vit. C (mg): 65, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 5, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 85, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 2, sodium (mg): 549, Potassium (mg): 415, calcium (mg): 94, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.