Servings: 5 to 6 Yield: 6 1/2 cups Prep 5 mins Cook 15 mins
- 6 cups no-salt-added chicken broth
- 1 7 - 8 ounce package dried cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 16 ounce package frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
1. Bring the chicken broth to boiling in a 4-quart pot. Add the tortellini; reduce heat and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Add vegetables; return to boiling. Reduce heat and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes more.
2. Divide among soup bowls and top with pepper and Parmesan.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 5; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 260, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 29, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 28, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 15, vit. A (IU): 923, vit. C (mg): 19, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): , Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 634, Potassium (mg): 6, calcium (mg): 151, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.