Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Total Time 20 mins
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 32 ounce box low-sodium chicken broth
- 9 ounces refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 3 cups kale
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a large saucepan cook the garlic in hot oil over medium heat until golden, about 30 seconds. Add the broth and 1 cup water; bring to a boil.
2. Stir in the tortellini, kale, and salt. Cook until tender, about 9 minutes. Season with pepper to taste. Ladle into bowls; top each serving with 1 Tbs. cheese.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 270, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 28, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 37, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 15, vit. A (IU): 5070, vit. C (mg): 61, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 71, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 610, Potassium (mg): 264, calcium (mg): 212, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.