Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins
- 5 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 20 ounce package refrigerated herb chicken tortellini (such as Buitoni)
- 1 pound plum tomatoes, seeds removed, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 6 ounce bag baby spinach
- Shredded basil and shaved Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Place broth and 1 cup water in a large pot and bring to a boil. Add tortellini and tomatoes; simmer 7 to 9 minutes or until tortellini are tender.
2. Stir in peas. Add spinach gradually. Sprinkle basil and Parmesan over top, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 346, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 34, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 54, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 766, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.