Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Cool 5 mins Bake 15 mins to 18 mins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup buttermilk or whole milk
- 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Make It Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line 12 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with paper bake cups or coat with nonstick cooking spray. Coat top of pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, and baking powder. In a medium bowl whisk together the buttermilk, oil, and eggs. Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients and add the blueberries while continually mixing with a fork.
3. Use an ice cream scoop to fill each cup about 3/4 full. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden and springy to the touch. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 170, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 32, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 23, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 11, pro. (g): 3, vit. A (IU): 49, vit. C (mg): 1, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 36, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 94, Potassium (mg): 69, calcium (mg): 91, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.