Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Total Time 20 mins
- 8 ounces linguine-style rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 limes, 1 juiced and 1 quartered
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 3 Grilled Chicken Thighs, shredded (3/4 pound)*
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed
- Peanuts (optional)
1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the sesame oil, lime juice, and fish sauce. Add the noodles, chicken, cabbage, carrots, and snap peas; toss to combine. Sprinkle with peanuts, if desired, and serve with lime wedges
Note Grilled Chicken Thighs
- Season 3/4 lb skinless boneless chicken thighs (3 thighs) with salt and pepper. Grill or broil until no longer pink (170 degrees F), about 15 minutes. Refrigerate until needed.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 434, Fat, total (g): 14, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 56, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 573, calcium (mg): 52, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.