Cook 10 mins Microwave 3 mins
- 5 cups defrosted curry broth
- 4 defrosted cooked tilapia fillets
- 3/4 cup cooked mixed vegetables
- 3/4 cup cooked snow peas
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- Cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges (optional)
1. In a large saucepan, heat broth over medium heat until warm, about 4 minutes. Stir in tilapia (breaking apart with a spoon), vegetables and snow peas. Heat until warmed through, about 6 minutes.
2. Microwave rice until warm, 3 minutes; serve on the side or spoon into bowls. Divide soup among bowls and garnish with cilantro leaves and lime wedges, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 390, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 524, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 34, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 38, sodium (mg): 669, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.