Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Microwave 2 mins
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 packages (8.8 ounces each) fully cooked microwavable rice (such as Uncle Ben's)
- 3 wedges Laughing Cow Light Queso Fresco & Chipotle cheese
- 1/2 pound surimi (imitation crab), cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 green bell pepper, core and seeds removed, finely diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 head green leafy lettuce
- Lime wedges (optional)
1. In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, sour cream, chili powder, cumin and pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat rice in microwave following package directions, about 2 minutes; add to a large bowl. Add cheese and stir until melted. Stir in surimi, green pepper and scallions. Add lime juice mixture and stir to coat all ingredients.
3. Serve rice salad with lettuce leaves for wrapping. Squeeze with lime wedges, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 333, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 23, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 50, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 720, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.