- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sweet rice wine (mirin)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillets, cut into eight 3x1-inch pieces
- 8 6 inches corn tortillas
1. In a small saucepan, bring the soy sauce, mirin, and sugar to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir until syrupy and reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add the cabbage, and toss to coat.
3. Grease grill or grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Grill the salmon directly over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or to desired doneness, turning once halfway. Grill the tortillas, turning once, until pliable and warm, about 30 seconds. Place one piece of salmon on each tortilla. Drizzle with teriyaki sauce and top with the slaw. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 350, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 65, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 31, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 6, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 13, pro. (g): 26, vit. A (IU): 102, vit. C (mg): 19, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 9, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 51, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 4, sodium (mg): 772, Potassium (mg): 647, calcium (mg): 36, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.