Servings: 4 Prep 25 mins Total Time 25 mins
- 1 8 ounce can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Reserved cooked salmon, thawed (12 oz.)
- 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons bottled teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. In a small mixing bowl, gently stir together the pineapple, avocado, onion, lime juice, and cilantro; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the salmon, panko, eggs, green onions, and teriyaki sauce. Form into four 3/4-inch thick patties.
3. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the patties. Cook until golden brown on both sides, 8 to 10 minutes total. Serve with the avocado-pineapple relish.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 354, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 140, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 21, Monounsaturated fat (g): 7, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 8, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 11, pro. (g): 23, vit. A (IU): 286, vit. C (mg): 9, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): 1, Niacin (mg): 8, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 69, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 3, sodium (mg): 526, Potassium (mg): 709, calcium (mg): 41, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.