Servings: 4 Yield: 4 burgers Active Time 25 mins Total Time 35 mins
- 1 14 3/4 ounce cans skinless boneless pink salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 sesame seed hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 8 large tomato slices
- 1/2 cup mixed salad greens
1. In a large bowl mix salmon, panko, eggs, zucchini, green onions, soy sauce, sugar, and pepper until well combined. Form into four 4-inch patties. Brush oil on outsides of patties.
2. Cook burgers on the greased rack of a covered gas or charcoal grill over over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until patties reach 160 degrees F, turning once halfway through grilling. Spread mayonnaise on cut sides of buns. Layer tomato slices on bottom buns and top with salmon patties, mixed greens, and top buns.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 519, Fat, total (g): 22, chol. (mg): 175, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 45, Monounsaturated fat (g): 6, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 9, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 7, pro. (g): 33, vit. A (IU): 713, vit. C (mg): 10, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 3, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 97, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 849, Potassium (mg): 226, calcium (mg): 98, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.