1. Heat oven to 300 degrees F.Crust:
2. Grease 12 standard-size muffin cups. Mix crumbs, sugar and butter in bowl. Press scant 2 tablespoons crumb mixture in bottom and up sides of each muffin cup.Filling:
3. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add jam, cornstarch, eggs, vanilla, strawberry extract and food coloring; beat until well combined. Divide mixture equally among muffin cups.
4. Bake in 300 degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until centers are set. Cool in pan on wire rack 30 minutes. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.Topping:
5. Remove tartlets from cups. Beat cream and confectioners sugar in small bowl until stiff peaks form. Spoon on top of each tartlet. Top with sliced, fanned berries. Makes 12 tartlets.