1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Unfold pastry; it should be an 11-inch round; roll to 11 inches if necessary. Press into 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Trim edge of pastry. Bake pastry according to package directions for single-crust pie. Remove to wire rack to cool.
3. Prepare instant pie filling according to package directions, using 1-3/4 cups milk.
4. Once tart has cooled, spread 1 cup pie filling over bottom. Reserve remaining pudding for snacking. Cut peaches into total of 12 or 13 wedges. Fan 4 or 5 peach slices decoratively in center of tart. Place 1 raspberry in center. Line outer edge of tart with remaining peach slices. Fill in remaining spaces with raspberries.
5. Melt jelly in microwave for 25 seconds, or in small saucepan on stovetop, until liquid. Gently brush peaches and raspberries with jelly. Let set. Makes 12 servings.