1. In small nonstick skillet over low heat, melt jam, stirring, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 1 teaspoon water. Cool 5 minutes. Set aside 24 raspberries for garnish. Gently stir remaining raspberries into jam mixture and set aside to cool.
2. Scoop the ice cream into a large bowl and place in the refrigerator to soften slightly, about 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, stir together almond extract, drained peaches and toasted almonds (setting aside a few slivers, if desired, for garnish). Set aside.
4. Spoon cooled raspberry mixture into pie shells, about 1 scant tablespoon mixture per crust. Stir ice cream briefly to make it smooth. Fold in peach mixture.
5. Working quickly so ice cream doesnt melt, spoon about 1/3 cup ice cream mixture into each pie shell. Place pies in the freezer on a tray to catch any drips. Freeze 4 to 6 hours.
6. Before serving, place reserved berries and almonds, if using, on pies. If desired, gently separate pies from foil liners. Makes 12 tarts.