1. Process matzoh meal in food processor or blender until texture of fine meal. Add margarine. Pulse with on-and-off motion until texture of coarse meal. Transfer to medium-size bowl.
2. Stir water and honey in small bowl until blended. Add to matzoh mixture, stirring just until mixture comes together. Roll to 11-inch round on waxed paper (sprinkle on ground matzoh meal if pastry is sticking).
3. Line 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom with dough; dough will be crumbly. Chill 30 minutes.
4. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.Prepare Filling:
5. Combine margarine, honey and sugar in saucepan. Heat to boiling. Stir in walnuts, apple, apricots, lemon rind and juice. Scrape into shell. Place on baking sheet.
6. Bake in 400 degree F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Cut into wedges. Makes 12 servings.