1. Prepare and bake tart shell following Tart Shell recipe directions.
2. Combine the hazelnuts, the 1/3 cup chocolate chips and the honey in medium-size bowl.
3. Combine sugar, corn syrup and salt in medium-size heavy saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Then boil, without stirring, until caramel turns golden amber, 8 to 12 minutes. Immediately remove pan from heat. Slowly stir in 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons cream (caramel will bubble up and may splatter). Place over low heat; cook, stirring constantly with wooden spoon, until the mixture is smooth.
4. Pour hot caramel into bowl containing nut mixture; stir to combine. Scrape nut mixture into prepared tart shell, spreading evenly to completely cover bottom of crust. Let cool completely. Tart can be made up to this point two days ahead and refrigerated.Chocolate Chantilly:
5. Heat together heavy cream and chocolate chips in small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth, 6 to 8 minutes. Scrape into a bowl and refrigerate until cold, about 45 minutes.
6. Beat chocolate mixture just until stiff peaks form. Spoon into pastry bag fitted with 3/8-inch plain tip. Pipe in a spiral over top of tart, beginning at outside edge. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with milk chocolate curls, if desired.
7. Let tart stand at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving.Note:
8. To toast hazelnuts, heat them in a medium-size nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, shaking the skillet from time to time, until the nuts are lightly colored and skins begin to fall off. Transfer nuts to clean kitchen towel; rub skins off.