1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. On floured surface, roll dough into 11-inch circle. Fit into 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Line pastry with foil; fill with pie weights or beans. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; remove foil and weights from the tart shell. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F.
3. Place the pears in large bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice. In small bowl, combine sugar and flour. Add sugar mixture to pears in bowl; toss.
4. Arrange pear slices in a circular pattern in tart shell. Dot with butter.
5. Bake in 375 degrees F oven for 38 to 40 minutes, until pears are knife-tender. Let cool on wire rack.
6. Melt jelly in small saucepan until syrupy. When tart is cool, remove from pan. Brush jelly over top. Serve with Spiced Whipped Cream.
1. Beat heavy cream in chilled bowl until soft peaks form. Add granulated sugar, vanilla, ground cloves and ground cinnamon; beat until desired consistency.