1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Gently fit piecrust into bottom and up sides of 11-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Fold top edge over 1/4 inch toward the inside of the tart, pressing the dough against the side to seal. Prick the bottom of the crust all over with a fork. Place the tart pan on a baking sheet.
2. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 12 minutes or until golden. Remove tart pan to wire rack to cool.
3. Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, orange rind and liqueur in a small bowl until smooth. Spread evenly in prepared crust.
4. Rinse and dry the grapes. Arrange the grapes in the crust, placing the large grapes toward the outer edges of the tart
5. Heat the jelly in a small saucepan over low heat until melted. Brush over tart. Refrigerate until the jelly is set, and then serve.