Frozen puff pastry makes an impressive tart shell, while almond liqueur and half-and-half turn pudding mix into a rich cream filling.
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Place one thawed pastry sheet on lightly floured surface. Cut a 1- inch-wide strip from each long edge. Brush long edge with egg wash; place cut strips along each edge to form a border. Brush pastry with egg wash. Using a fork, prick bottom in several places, but do not prick border. Transfer to baking sheet. Repeat with remaining pastry.
3. Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 to 17 minutes, until nicely browned. Transfer to wire rack to cool. Press down centers gently if they puff up.
4. Prepare pudding following package directions using 1-3/4 cups half-and-half in place of milk. Stir in liqueur and allow to cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
5. Spread each cooled pastry with half of the pudding. Decoratively arrange half of fruit over each tart.
6. Heat jelly in a small glass bowl in microwave in 30-second intervals until melted. Allow to cool. Brush over fruit. Refrigerate for 1 hour.