1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Fit the piecrust into 9 x 1-inch tart pan with removable bottom. (Refrigerate remaining crust for another use.) Fold over excess pastry into pan. Press to fit. Line crust with aluminum foil and fill with pie weights or dried beans.
3. Bake crust in preheated 450 degrees F oven for 9 minutes. Carefully remove foil and weights. Bake 5 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Remove from oven. If any bubbles have formed in pastry, flatten gently. Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
4. Place Jarlsberg, ricotta, eggs, whites, onion, garlic and pepper in blender; whirl until smooth and well blended. Pour evenly into baked shell. Place pan on baking sheet.
5. Bake in the preheated 350 degrees F oven 25 to 30 minutes or until the filling is partially set.
6. Meanwhile, drain tomatoes on paper toweling.
7. Remove the tart from the oven. Arrange the tomato slices on top around the edge.
8. Return to oven. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Brush tomato with olive oil. Sprinkle with chopped herbs. Let stand 20 minutes before slicing.