Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 30 mins
- 1 ready-rolled refrigerator piecrust
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) salted butter
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Fit piecrust in 11-inch tart pan.* Sprinkle chocolate and walnuts evenly over crust.
2. Microwave butter in large glass measure, covered, 40 seconds. Beat in brown sugar, corn syrup, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Pour into pan.
3. Bake in lower third of 350 degrees F oven 30 minutes. Cool on rack. Serve with whipped cream if desired.
- Tart can be made in 9-inch pie pan; bake 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 405, Fat, total (g): 23, chol. (mg): 96, carb. (g): 49, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 144, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.