1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Unfold crust; fit into 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom; trim edge even. Prick bottom with fork. Line crust with foil; fill with dried beans.
3. Bake crust in 450 degrees F oven for 10 minutes. Remove foil with beans. Bake another 5 minutes. Let pastry cool completely in tart pan on wire rack. Remove pastry from tart pan.Filling:
4. Stir together milk, cream and espresso powder until combined. Prepare the pudding following the package directions, using the milk mixture for the liquid. Let pudding cool 5 minutes. Spoon filling into cooled pie shell. Refrigerate for 2 hours.Cream Cheese Layer:
5. Place water in small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over top; let stand until softened, about 5 minutes. Heat over low heat until gelatin is completely melted. Let cool slightly, about 2 minutes.
6. In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
7. In medium-size bowl, beat cream on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. On low speed, add gelatin mixture in thin stream; beat on high speed until stiff peaks form.
8. Fold beaten cream into cream cheese mixture. Spoon over pudding in piecrust. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with cocoa powder and serve.