Servings: 30 Yield: 30 tartlets Prep 10 mins Bake 375°F 10 mins
- 1 cup (5 ounces) whole, peeled roasted or jarred dry chestnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup reduced-sugar maple syrup
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 packages (2 ounces, 15 shells per package) mini phyllo shells
- 1/2 cup frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Pulse chestnuts in food processor until finely ground. Remove to bowl. Stir in vanilla and syrup.
3. Beat egg whites and salt in medium-size bowl until soft peaks form. Fold into chestnut mixture.
4. Place phyllo shell in each cup (1-7/8-inch diameter) of mini-muffin tin, for total of 30. Spoon heaping 1-1/2 teaspoons chestnut mixture in each phyllo shell.
5. Bake in 375 degrees F oven 10 minutes, until golden. Cool on rack. Pipe star of whipped topping on each tartlet.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 30; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 39, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 6, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 36, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.