For this easy dessert recipe, flaky puff pastry is topped with mango jelly, bananas, and a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar and broiled until the sugar melts and caramelizes.
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Spread 1 sheet of puff pastry on a floured surface. Using a 4-inch pastry cutter, cut out 4 disks; place on baking sheet. Repeat process for 8 disks total.
3. Prick pastry all over with a fork. Place another baking sheet over pastry; bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. Remove top baking sheet; bake 3 to 5 minutes more, until golden. Let cool.
4. Heat broiler. In small bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon. In small saucepan, heat mango jelly and 2 tablespoons water over low heat until smooth. Toss banana slices with lemon juice.
5. Using a pastry brush, paint top of pastry disks with warmed mango jelly. Arrange banana slices in an overlapping fashion on top of pastry; sprinkle with the brown sugar-cinnamon mixture.
6. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for about 4 to 5 minutes, rotating pan halfway through cooking time, until sugar bubbles and caramelizes.