Turn sweet pecan pie into a coffee bar dessert with the addition of butterscotch ice cream topping and cappuccino coffee mix.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Unfold the piecrust into 9-inch pie plate. Turn the edge under to form a standup edge; decoratively crimp the edge if desired. Crumble the brown sugar in even layer over the crust.
3. In a large bowl, slightly whisk the eggs to break up. Stir in the butterscotch sauce, cappuccino coffee mix and cinnamon until well blended. Stir in the pecan halves. Pour the filling mixture into the crust.
4. Bake in 350 degrees F oven until the center of the filling is just set, 45 to 50 minutes.
5. Transfer the pie to a wire rack; let the pie cool completely. Refrigerate until the pie is firm, about 3 hours. To serve, allow pie to come to room temperature.