1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat decorative 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.Prepare Crust:
2. Combine crumbs and sugar in small bowl. Stir in melted butter until blended. Scrape into pie plate; pat in even layer over bottom and up sides of plate.
3. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 7 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool.Prepare Filling:
4. Combine 1/4 cup of the coffee and gelatin in small bowl to soften, about 5 minutes.
5. Heat remaining coffee, espresso powder and sugar in saucepan to bare simmer; stir in gelatin mixture to dissolve. Remove from heat. Whisk in yolks. Cook over low heat just until thickened; do not let boil.
6. Remove from heat. Stir in liqueur. Cool over ice water, stirring occasionally, until consistency of raw egg whites.
7. Meanwhile, beat egg-white powder and water in small bowl until peaks form. Beat cream in second bowl until stiff peaks form.
8. Fold beaten egg-white mixture into coffee mixture. Fold in 1 cup whipped cream; reserve remaining whipped cream for garnish. Scrape egg-white mixture into pie plate, spreading evenly. Chill at least 3 hours or overnight.
9. To serve, garnish with remaining whipped cream and espresso beans. Dust with cocoa powder.