This no-bake cheesecake is mixed entirely in your food processor. Make it a day in advance for a scrumptious make-ahead dessert recipe.
1. In a large bowl, mix together the biscuit crumbs and butter. Press into bottom and up the sides of an 8-1/2-inch springform pan. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over the water in a small dish. Let soften for 5 minutes.
3. Place cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in bowl of food processor. Pulse a few times to combine. With processor running, add heavy cream; process until smooth.
4. Microwave gelatin mixture for 15 to 20 seconds. Stir until gelatin is dissolved. With processor running, add dissolved gelatin. Stir in chopped candy.
5. Spoon cream cheese mixture into cookie crumb crust. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight.
6. To serve, gently run knife around edge of cheesecake. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with sliced candy bars.